Louisville Ladder L-3431-08MR 8-Feet Twin Front Fiberglass Ladder
- Non-clinical testing demonstrated MR Conditional and can be used in the MRI environment
- Static magnetic field of 3-Tesla or less
- Spatial gradient magnetic field of 720-Gauss/cm or less
- 375-Pound load capacity for each side, includes weight of user and tools
- Non-conductive fiberglass rails
Louisville Ladder L-3431-08MR a 8-Feet MRI safe fiberglass twin front ladder to use in and environment of 3-Tesla or less with a spatial gradient magnetic field of 730-Gauss/cm or less. It is lightweight and manufactured in a state-of-of the-art facility by Louisville Ladder, one of the largest fully integrated manufacturer and distributor of climbing products in the world. It features Louisville Ladder patented “Da-Boot” shoes, and is fully braced for extra stability. This MRI ladder has serrated steps for maximum traction. These ladders feature twin-front versatility and an exceptionally high 375-Pound duty rating. It designed by a world class ladder manufacturer to be safely used around strong magnetic fields produced by MRI machines.