Ideal Security LA1 Ladder-Aide
- Use your existing single and extension ladders on stairs. Micro-adjustable to 1/8 inch for use on almost any stairs
- Swap ladders instantly, always use the right ladder for the job
- No installation required, sets up in minutes. Move from Stair to Stair with no hassle
- Max ladder Dimensions: length: 24′ (7.5M). base Width: 19 inch (48cm). foot size: 4.5 inch (11.5cm)
- Designed for Type iii and Type ii ladders
Using a ladder on stairs should be easy. It has to be safe. It shouldn’t be complicated or expensive. Introducing the ladder-aide, the quickest, easiest, and safest way to use your extension and combination ladders on stairs. It’s a compact and portable unit that doesn’t require permanent installation on your ladder, can easily be moved from stair to stair, and can be used with a variety of ladders. With an anti-skid surface and micro-adjustable height (to within 1/8”), it creates a stable, level base for use on stairways. Made for professionals and perfect for the every-day handyman, the ladder-aide is compact and portable, is self-storing, and weighs only 7.2 lbs. With rugged construction and heavy duty design, it supports type III and type II ladders. Scaffolding takes time to set up and space to transport. Articulating ladders are expensive and heavy. Leg extenders require permanent installation on each ladder. Ladder-aide is cost-effective, easy to set up, and small enough to be a permanent and indispensable addition to your toolkit.